Red Rooves Limited are pleased to offer to the market this two-bedroom, mid-terrace property located in Fairfield, Liverpool.
Situated in the residential area of Fairfield is this mid-terrace, two-bedroom property. Neighbouring Tuebrook and Kensington, Fairfield is situated just 15-minutes from Liverpool City Centre. With a range of schools and amenities in the area, there are also a number of bus routes that run through this area. Situated between West Derby Road and Edge Lane, both these roads are the main routes in and out of the City Centre and Edge Lane links up to the M62 motorway, as well as boasting Liverpool Shopping Park, the newest retail park in Liverpool.
The property briefly comprises of a hallway, open plan lounge/dining room, kitchen, utility room, two double sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. Parking in the street is residents on road parking and the property has double glazing and central heating throughout. The property also a small yard area to the rear of the property. This property is located within a popular investment area and has the possibility to be converted into an HMO.
Upon entrance is a long hallway with stairs to the first floor and access to the dining room. The dining room contains glazed, double wooden doors for access to the lounge and when open creates a beautiful bright open living space. The lounge boasts from a large front aspect bay window creating a lot of natural light and also has a gas fireplace which is based on the original fireplace first placed in the property when built. Access to the kitchen is through the dining room and the kitchen has solid wooden wall and floor units, a rear aspect solid wooden door for access to the rear yard and a large six-hob oven.
Once on the first floor there is a long landing area with access to the two double bedrooms, the utility room and family bathroom. The master bedroom contains a lot of natural light due to the two large front aspect windows and is very spacious. The second bedroom is again spacious and has a rear aspect window. The utility room contains the boiler and washing machine and the family bathroom, in keeping with the rest of the first floor, has a large rear aspect window and is a large room.
This property is well maintained and is surprisingly spacious making it ideal for first time buyers, families or those looking for their next investment opportunity.
4.13m x 3.32m (13'7" x 10'11")
* Front aspect double glazed bay window * Gas fireplace * Central heating radiator * Laminate flooring.
3.80m x 3.43m (12'6" x 11'3")
* Rear aspect double glazed window * Central heating radiator * Solid wooden glazed double doors * Laminate flooring.
2.97m x 3.57m (9'9" x 11'9")
* Wall and floor solid wooden units finished with worktop * Double sink * Rear aspect double glazed window * 6 hob oven * Solid wood rear door * Tiled floor.
4.40m x 3.44m (14'5" x 11'3")
* Two double glazed front aspect windows * Central heating radiator * Laminate flooring.
2.84m x 3.73m (9'4" x 12'3")
* Rear aspect double glazed window * Laminate flooring * Central heating radiator.
2.90m x 2.10m (9'6" x 6'11")
* Tiled walls and floor * Low level w/c * Hand wash basin * Bath * Central heating radiator * Rear aspect glazed window.
2.05m x 1.40m (6'9" x 4'7")
* Boiler * Washing machine.
Important Notice to Purchasers:
* We endeavour to make our sales fair, accurate and reliable but these are only a general guide and they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or facts. We do not guarantee or test any services, systems or appliances listed in the specification as to their operating or efficiency ability, we therefore strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalizing their offer to purchase. All measurements that are stated are only intended as guidance only and are not precise, you should therefore verify the dimensions carefully before ordering any built-in furniture, carpets or laminates.
* Intending purchasers please note that you will be asked to produce some identification documentation at a later stage as part of the anti-money laundering regulations, we therefore please ask for your co-operation in this matter so that there will be no delays in agreeing a sale for the property.
* The information issued is in good faith but does not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in this article should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Red Rooves Limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loans secured against it.